Monday, July 28, 2014

5/12/14

I am still alive, and a little bit stressed out with everything that is happening, and just in general. We havent really had a day in the past three weeks to just kick up our feet and relax, so I need to find a way to help myself out in this one. The soccer tournament last week was fun, I think. We went there after the hospital, but just to chat with our friends. Hey, I found an old friend from jr high/high school there! She has been in the field for 6 weeks, and is from lehi! her name is Whitney T. It was so weird to see her, but I recognized her immediately, and her me as well. It was really neat.

No more spraining of the ankles! Sometimes, I tweak it a little, but Im very careful with how I am stepping in general.

We have a baptism coming up this week, for a man who is about 50 years old, and trying to find money to have surgury on his eye, because he cant see at all in one eye. He was listening to the missionaries a few years ago, but never got baptized. But he is now! And we are starting to teach is son too, who is about 18 years old.

Hna Pin is doing well, she is absolutely CRAZY now that she is basically better. She is always cracking herself up, and I tend to laugh with her. I have seen her testimony grow a lot in the past 6 weeks. She was in a dark place for awhile, with things that had happened in her house. She completed 6 months in the mission today! And yesterday, I completed 11 months in the mission!  I cant believe where the time has gone, and how much I have learned. And I still have 6 months to keep learning.

I am grateful for the mission, and the change is has put into my life. I have learned so much about life, and about God. God loves each and every one of us, and gives us trials not to punish us, but to help us progress. Because that is our purpose in life, to progress and learn, and be like God.

I love each and every one of you, and hope that you all have a fabulous week.

Love Always and Forever,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment