Monday, July 28, 2014

7/7/14

Well, I am now in the Stake of Comas, in the ward of Libertadores. I am about 15 minutes (maximum) from my old area. Right next door you could say. My new companion is GREAT I love her so much, her name is Hermana S. She just recently finished her 12 weeks in the field. She is from Piura, Peru, but her family is currently living in Trujillo, Peru. She is 21 years old, and will turn 22 in October I believe. She is very calm, and very sweet. I dont think she laughed very much with her previous companion, but Im fixing that. Hahaha. My last companion and I laughed ALL THE TIME. And its good to laugh and enjoy yourself too. I am greatly enjoying myself here, and getting a little wigged out at how close I am to finish. I almost dont want to go back...

Oh, we did have a baptism this past week in my old area that I was able to go to, I will try and send pictures next week If I cant send it right now.

I am doing quite well here. I get lots of compliments on my spanish, and that I pronounce the words really well. I am happy about that, but then I get a little frustrated when some people dont understand me. But thats ok.

I think we are going to eat at Chiles today. It will be my first time eating there while I have been here, and the 2nd time in my life. Haha. I am excited. Food that I like and want!

I have 4 transfers left, and that is including this one. I cant believe where the time has gone. I do know that the mission has definitely changed my life, dramatically. And in a very good way. And now I have lots of friends in lots of different countries as well, which is even more awesome!

Have an awesome week, I love you so much. Hugs and kisses to all, especially you mom!

Love Always and Forever, 5 fast sundays pending...

Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment