Monday, July 28, 2014

7/28/14

Today is Independence day here in Peru, so we will have to see how that goes.
Alright, I'm excited to answer your questions. And save them in some place, because I may not remember in 5 months. The hardest thing that I have done on my mission would have to be... it could be a few different things, like, it what way? well, learning the language was a big one for me. It was very hard for me, but I speak well now. With lots of practice and study. The piano went well yesterday. Though I accidentally picked a song that the ward didnt know, so they didnt sing. I dont have extra time to practice, just during the prelude music is when I practice. Its a lot of sight reading and luck.
My companion is a hard hard worker, and I love it. We are currently trying to help the ward lift itself up. Its a very difficult, very small ward. We had 73 people in the church yesterday. Very small. There are lots of less actives in the ward, and we need to rescue them. We are in process of doing a Rescue Plan so that the members go to houses that are assigned to them to visit the people there. We are going to try and to that this coming Sunday. This ward has lots of potential, and I hope that we can help them reach their potential.
Well, I think thats about it for this week. I love you all very much, and wish you a good week.

Oh yeah, Hna Jenny didnt understand what you were talking about when you sent the message that I was turning 21 on the 22. She was confused, my birhtday is on the 21 or the 22? I started laughing, because I could see where she got off. Just because she doesnt understand english, and google translator didnt help much either. Hahaha. It was really funny. But she got the message that my birthday was on the 22. I had a great birthday last week! At 6:30 am, all of the sisters in my zone (4 companionships total) came to the apartment to wish me a happy birhtday. My companion had that all planned. Many people wished me happy birthday, Hna Jenny came, we ate, took pictures. We also had 6 lessons that day, which was awesome!  I am now 21, and feel a little old. Hahaha. The year 20 was a blast, and I think the year 21 is going to be another marking point in my life.

Love Always and Forever,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment