Monday, July 28, 2014

6/16/14

I am close to my one year anniversary, how strange! I even gave a talk on Fathers Day! That was kind of interesting. Transfers will be coming up the first week of july. the 1st of July. Im really not sure if i am going or if i am staying.

Something fun that happened a few weeks ago that I forgot to mention, is that my camera got stolen out of my backpack when we were in the bus. I was so sad, because I hadnt copied the pictures to anywhere. I dont care so much about the camera as the pictures. So I am back to pops camera, which I think I fixed the dying battery problem as well.... hahaha. But I am glad that I had sent you all pictures of a lot of things. I tried to send you a few everytime I took some. So that was a little downer for me, but im ok.

I am doing well here. I think I may getting a little sick, but I am doing everything that I can to not get worse. To prevent it from getting worse. I will be completing a year, and I am thinking much about where I was, and where I am now. I would have never guessed that that is where I am now, so different, but so well. I am grateful for this experience that I have had, and that I am having. Thank you for everyone who has and is supporting me. It has helped me a lot. 6 months to go! 4 transfers left... now that is short.

Thank you, I love you all!

Love Always and Forever,

Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment