Monday, July 28, 2014

6/9/14

Last week was a nice change of pace to do something, but it was a LONG journey to Ecuador. I think I could get used to plane rides to be honest. I was a lot calmer than normal...I think. It was rather fun. I remember a year ago, I said I was not going to get on another airplane until I go home, because I dont like them (maybe I was referring more to the plane ride from california to peru) but it was a LONG ride, a VERY LONG ride.

Lets see, this week I realized a few things about myself. So a few weeks ago my district leader asked me if I felt like I was becoming more like Christ. I said, "sure, why not? I dont know." But this week, I started thinking about the things I have been learning, about being diligent, even when times are rough, to have faith, because there is nothing else you can do about things, to trust completely in God, and to have pacience. Not with other people necesarily, but with yourself. To not get irritated when things dont go your way. Because that is what patience is, to be able to support what comes, and not get easily mad, or frustrated. I have learned how to control those feelings, and that I feel better when I have patience. Though sometimes, lets be honest, I dont want to be patient.

See the good in everything, enjoy every day that you have, because you live it only once. And if you make a mistake: learn from it, but dont let it get you down, because there is nothing that you can do about it but move on.


Love Always and Forever,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment