Tuesday, May 6, 2014

5/5/14

Finally I am able to write you. It has been a hard week. One of my companions has been really sick, so we finally were able to get her to the hospital. She didnt stay over night, but she is doing a LITTLE bit better. They said she has an infection in her intestines, but we wont know how bad it is or anything until next week, when the final results come in. I did get my package, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! I saw the cookies first, and got super excited. My companion Hna O* was SO HAPPY to have an english hymn book. Thank you bunches and bunches.

Ive used the dazer once or twice. But where we are the dogs arent really aggressive. There are a few that will follow us around our area, just wanting to be petted, they are so funny. and BIG. One I tried to hide from a few weeks ago, and when he found me, he JUMPED at me, so happy to see me. I saw all four of his feet in the air and screamed, half laughing, and was able to move out of the way before he plastered me to the ground. But that sounds like a scary experience that happened.

Im doing ok, my stomach has been hurting me a little more than normal the past few days, and sometimes it causes my throat to feel like it is burning, and then after a bit it goes away. I am almost convinced that all of the medical problems that I feel my body is going through, will all disappear when I come home. But if it doesnt, maybe it will be fun and we will find out what is happening in my poor stomach! Hahahahahaha.

I love you so very much, and sorry about the delay.

Love Always,

Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment