Tuesday, May 6, 2014

3/31/14

We are almost in April! It seems like we just recently started march, pero bueno! Sounds like the bishopbric will get a nice start.

Home teachers?? what are those??? hahaha, I think I had more visits from my home teachers in the singles ward.... but that is good that they are stopping by! That is their job, and I can testify that we need to do our home teaching and visiting teaching, because it too is missionary work. We are helping the people in our ward grow their testimony, and we can find out if they need help or not. Because people dont always like to ask. It really helps the members stay strong and active in the church. And they know that someone is looking out for them.

This week we had a baptism! Ok, it wasnt in this ward that I am in now, but in my other. Hna Lydia. I was working with her since we got to Magnolias 6 months ago. She ended up choosing her own baptism date with permission of Pres Erickson, and it ended up being March 28. So a few weeks ago I asked permission to go, and I got to go to her baptism!!!! I was so happy to see her baptized, it was awesome. The elder there too, Elder Morales-Bac, was who introduced her to us 6 months ago. He is an assistant to the president now, but he got to go too. He said that she reminds him a LOT of his mom, name, personality, everything. He was so happy to see this baptism too.

We found an old couple this week who we need to get ready to be married, and then baptize them. They are really willing to do everything we ask, and they even went to church yesterday! Alberto has 81 years, and Olga has 78 years. We just need to get everything ready, and get them in the water! We are going to try to teach more of their family, and see where that goes.

Hahaha, I hope she liked her birthday card then! It would have confused them no matter if I put her name on it or no. Hahahahaha!

Thank you so much for the quotes!! I like them a lot.

And one more thing..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a super duper happy birthday!!!

I love you all so much, and thank you for everything!!!!!!

Love Always and Forever,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment