Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2/17/14

We are enjoying our p days a little more. Last week was AWESOME! It was just me and my companion, and we did a little shopping, and then we went back home, took a nap, left a little early to eat, and got a head start on our evening teaching. It was AWESOME.

We have a baptism this saturday!!! Finally!! Its this kid that has wanted to be baptized from the moment we got in contact with him back in november. he has a friend who is lds, and he has read liahonas, watched mormon messages, the works. He has even been asking how/when he can serve a mission. My district leader gave him the pre interview, and when he came out, he looked a little dazed, saying, hes good to go, and....he wants to serve a mission.... it was really funny, because my district leader is a funny guy from vegas, and hardly nothing can faze him. hahahaha

Transfers are next week too!! :/ I almost think I am going to go, because i have been here for awhile. But my zone leaders keep saying that I am going to stay and my companion is going to go. I dont know, I like my area, so I am content staying here.

Thank you so much for everything, I love you all so much!!!

Love Always,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment