Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2/10/14

Mall shopping was fun. We didnt end up eating at chilies because the power decided to go out, so we just ate at some fast food place that ive never heard of and dont remember. I did end up buying a new camera, and I love it. I decided to go more with the features than how well it takes shots, but it takes some really good pictures. It has two screens, one in the front, and one in the back. To take pictures of yourself, or when you put the timer on to take pictures, it counts down the numbers. Another elder that I know has it, and that was what I was mostly looking for. And I found it. So Im happy. Its better than buying batteries every other usage. The other camera just needs some good batteries. Ive been using duracel batteries. I love the other camera... but...yeah. Battery life is the issue.

I bought a few tourist items in the mall area, so that was fun. I am just going to be buying things throughout my mission, so at the end, I will have accumulated various items, and share them with you all. I bought a really cool bag, it is kind of hard, not so much flimsy fabric. Its different, but cool.

We havent had any progress wtih the 20 year old at the park. We cant seem to get ahold of her. She doesnt have a cell phone, and I know she is trying to find work and is studying. Its hard to find her.

My pushups are going. More or less. I can kind of do one. But its getting there. Sometimes I forget to do them...but im better. Hahaha. Everytime I forget, my companion hears something along the lines of, "I forgot to do my pushup! My brother is going to kill me...." hahaha.

The work this week was very tiring. Emotionally and physically to be honest. And sometimes it is really hard to keep up my energy. My companion helps me keep up my excitement to keep working. I am very grateful for her.

Today, me and my companion are going to go to a mercado (market, I think) and a supermarket too. We have discovered pringles, and are addicted! Like, discovered them down here. She had never had them before, but I have always loved them. And there is one, thats spicy, that is REALLY good. I am starting to like the spicy foods a little. Not REALLY spicy, but a little kick is really good, and depends on the flavor too. haha

My spanish is getting there. I am trying to study the spanish book that I have, but I hate it. But I have to. I need to learn more, and how to speak correctly.
I didnt notice that I put spanish things in my emails, hahaha. Sometimes when I am speaking spanish, I insert little english words. Its something I started doing recently. My brain is starting to mix the two languages a little bit.

Thank you so much for the quotes mom, I really like them. A lot.

I hope you all have a good week this week, I love you so much!!!!!

Love Always and Forever,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment