Wednesday, February 12, 2014

1/27/14

I guess carnival didnt start this week. I think it might start this week or next. Everyone says something different. It will last the entire month of February. Its a time when everyone is getting everyone wet. I did hear they respect the people of the church more. I just dont want my scriptures to get wet. :P

Hna P* is surviving. She doesnt eat much, and always has a little bit of a fever, but not enough to count as one. If that makes sense. She is on stronger medications now. She went to another doctor (I think american) last week, and they did verify that it is a kidney infection. The president and his wife know, so now we are just waiting to see if she gets any better. She honestly doesnt eat a whole lot, and im not sure if she is still throwing up or not. I dont really know, just cause im not with her all the time.

Hna I* is my companion. She is doing well, but this week we are taking her wisdom teeth out. Two of the three she has are coming in, and we just need to take all three of them out. From what we know, we are SUPPOSED to get them out tomorrow, but that could change. We will have to wait and see.

A few of the baptism dates fell, but we have 2 that are still scheduled for the 8th of Feb. We cannot get ahold of Victor to save our lives. He hasnt gone to church in the past month and a half, because he is working a lot and is extremely tired. I havent seen him since my new companion got here at the start of December. Im frustrated and really worried about him. But we have no way to get in good contact with him, because his wife cant either. We stopped teaching his wife though. She just wasnt progressing, and didnt really have a desire to, especially because her husband isnt doing what he should do.

I am doing well, more or less. I got a little sick last wednesday with my stomach, it just hurt really bad (if I dont have to expel anything from my stomach, I wont) and I think I was more dehydrated than normal, which didnt help anything. So I drunk various drinks and salty things, and went to bed early after sleeping all day. The past few days I have been getting headaches, and last night it was more behind my eyes. Its weirder than normal, but I will see how it goes, and if it continues or gets worse or better. Maybe I will need to get glasses. Apart from all that, I am doing pretty well! My health has been stable, for which I am really grateful, and that we can keep working. The work is EXTREMELY tiring, but its good.

I am so glad to know that there are many people behind me, and supporting me. My family, my friends, and the ward. Thank you for everything that you all do. Your prayers are appreciated in PerĂº, and for all the missionaries and people in the world.

Have a good week, I love you all!!

Love Always, and Love from PerĂº,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment