Monday, January 20, 2014

1/20/14

I am still in Magnolia (my ward) with my companion. One of the other Hnas got transfered, Hna W*, to open another area and train.

I kind of wish it was colder here. It is blistering hot. And the climate keeps changing too. Really hot for a few days, and then it cools down significantly. But we havent even hit the peak of the heat yet. And there is something coming up called "carnival" which apparently is a time when everyone is getting everyone else wet. With water, painted water, cold stuff. Im not quite sure, but it should be interesting. I think it starts this week. Its a relatively big thing in south america.

I have heard that Frozen is better than Tangled, which I didnt think was possible, because Tangled was pretty darn good! Let me know how it goes!

We are doing generally good, we need to get one of my companions wisdom teeth pulled in the next week or two, we just dont know when. It has really been bothering her. But she couldnt get them out before her mission because she had braces right up until she left.

We put two baptismal dates on people this week, for which I am really happy and excited, now we just have to keep that excitement going. Haha. We have them for the 8th of February.

Well, not much more to report I think. We got a new zone leader, and another set of missionaries in my ward, so now there are three companionships. Im not sure how to take the new zone leader. He is a Chilean, (from Chile, from Santiago) and his personality is pretty strong, lots of energy. I havent quite figured him out yet, but we´ve got time. So yeah.

I love you all so much, have an awesome week!!

Love Always,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment