Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2/3/14

I hope all is well with you guys. We are on internet a little earlier than normal because we are going ot be traveling a bit today for our pday. We are going to go to chilies, which is in a mall of sorts. I have never been there, but I know more or less where it is. Which is an hour and a half away in bus. But thats ok, Im excited to do something a little different than just soccer. At least for one week. Especially because it is so hot here.

Oh, we had a pretty neat experience this week. So my companion got one of her wisdom teeth out this week, and we had to do diviions. My district leader found some sisters in his ward to help us out, but they could only be with us until about 6 pm, so we were about to go back to the house/my companion, when the cell phone rang. I answered it, and it was a woman. She explained to me that we contacted her in the park last week, and that she had been crying when we went up to talk to her and give her a pamphlet of which we left our number on the back (which we NEVER do, just cause I dont like everyone to have it). She said that she read the pamphlet and wanted to talk to us more, and that she had free time. I was so GITTY and EXCITED for that phone call, I was basically jumping up in the air for joy and shaking I was so happy at what had just happened. So we went and met up with her and taught her a lesson. She is about 20 years old, and has various problems i her life, and I am so excited to teach her more. I hope that next week she will be able to go to church with us.

Oh, another note. We got a bishop!!! They finally called a bishop/new bishopbric to our ward last week. It was well needed, and I am excited to work with him (and the other two companionships in our ward).

How is everybody doing? Any big news for anybody?? How is the cold weather??

I love you so much, have a great week!!!

Love Always,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment