Wednesday, November 6, 2013

11/4/13

I havent gotten the pictures yet, but its possible it will be a little more time. Im not too worried about it, Im sure it will be here soon :) As for the packages, Im not too worried about those either. And I promise I wont get distracted by them ;) hahaha. I know it takes time. Its nice to know something is coming though. Hahaha.

I bet the family (Hendersons) loved to see the snow. Hahaha. They dont normally see that. They will probably get a little more snow where they are, just cause its a little closer to the mountains. How fun. Hahaha. Its definitely heating up here, and it hasnt even gotten "HOT" yet. I hear it is downright MISERABLE in the summer here. Im a little worried, and hope we will survive.... lol. I have hope that I will be darker than my brothers when I come home next year. I am so much darker than I was before. I have a line where I put my watch. Its to help me grade where my tan is from when I left and now. Its shocking, really. Lol

Hna P always feels nauseous. It worries me a little, because then she will get sick, and then we go out. She doesnt want to tell anyone, and wont let ME tell anyone either. Its been getting a little worse with time. She has been out for about a year, including the MTC. I think we had transfers two weeks ago, or last week. I dont remember exactly. Two weeks ago I believe.

So yesterday, we visited a less active, and she asked us a good question. "How do you love the gospel?" Good question. How do you love your friends, your spouse? You get to know them. Its the same with the gospel. Read the scriptures, pray, go to church. Lean more about it, and you will fall in love with the gospel. I know this to be true. The more we study the gospel, and get to know it, the more we love it.

Ok, so there is an Elder in our zone who played professional soccer in guatemala, as goalie. Holy cow he is good! at everything! We played soccer last week, and it is so much fun to play with him. He is so funny!

Well, I hope everyone is staying warm and healthy. I love you all!

Love always,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment