Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/11/13

So this week has been interesting, to say the least. I will have to take a picture of our poor bathroom... lol. And the animals on top of the roofs. We do not have a stove, and dont have a fridge either, but we are getting one today, or sometime this week, so that will be nice. Hahaha. Im sure it will just be a small fridge, but we are excited to have it. :)

We did find out what was going on with Hermana P*. APPENDICTIS! WOOT!!! She threw up a little bit of blood on Tuesday, and Wednesday we went to the emergency room. After about 8 hours, they told us she has appendicitis, and the appendix needed to come out, sí o sí. Apparently it took them awhile to find it, because the intestines moved themselves to cover the appendix because it was opening a little bit, so the intestines covered it up to stop anything from coming out. The doctor said her intestines are "intellegent" hahahaha. So she had the surgery wednesday, was in the hospital all thursday, and we went home on friday. The elders took me to other sisters house for me to sleep on thursday night. It was great to see other sisters. I also had elders for companions for awhile, it was weird at first, but I adjusted. Basically it was so we could go to our apartment and grab different things like clothes, and toothbrushes. Just me and elders and our driver. So weird...but I kept remembering papa and how one of his companions for the plane ride was a sister.

We didnt end up having our baptisms this past week, and I dont know when they will happen. We need to visit them, but we havent been able to do that, and when I have gone, they havent been there. I have been going out with other sisters in our stake on splits, and then someone will stay with my companion. It has helped me teach better. I have had to take control and start the lessons, teach the lessons, ask questions. There is one sister I like going out with more that others. She is almost done with her mission papers, and she teaches REALLY WELL. My spanish is improving, though I get irritated when older people refuse to understand me.

Basically my ankles are doing ok. They like to swell when I walk a little, and then they dont when I run and play soccer. They are weird. Hna P* thinks its because they are heating up, and allowing more blood flow when I run. It makes sense... She is a nurse. I dont know if I ever told you all. But yeah. Four or five years I think. I believe she will go back to study more. She likes to work and study.

Thats basically been our week. Oh, and Im sick again (a cold. AGAIN) I get something every month, and basically every month something happens to us. Im pretty sure we are good for this month with Hna P*s Appendicitis. Oh yeah, the doctors said it was going on for awhile. We think thats what was making her sick two weeks ago. So yeah, appendicitis for 15 days more or less. Hahaha

Whew, I think that is all for this week, I will send more if I remember more. I am so tired, it has been such a long week for us.

Love you all!!

Love Always,
Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment