Saturday, July 27, 2013

Week Five at the CCM

I am doing well, 20 actually feels a little older! Its a little weird. Haha

The 16 year old is a ward missionary, so it is something he does a lot. Or he is on a MINI mission or something like that. But he is really good. How am I feeling about leaving the MTC? I am in denial. ish. My companion started putting things in her suitcase today, and everyone was saying "no no no!" It was funny. But seriously. Its weird. I really like it here. It is like my spirit knows it is at home. It is doing things it was familiar with doing in the life before. I really like the feeling. :) I am hanging in just fine actually. It hasnt been very difficult to be honest. I dont feel the stress of it in other words. The spanish is somewhere in my head. Sometimes I can pull out a conversation, and use it, other times I cant understand anyone or form words. So.... its there. I know. I just have to keep going.

With my roommate, we werent able to get anything, even today we werent. They dont have ANY of the triplets with tabs at the distribution center. They are supposed to be getting some in on the 13th of AUG. I did end up getting a nice bible and some liahonas and a picture book for teaching today though. And I did hear that we get to go to the temple during transfers, or something like that. So I am hoping for that, so I can get a nice set of spanish scriptures. We will have to see on that, but for now I can use the paperback one that the CCM gave us. So that wasnt able to happen. We had good intentions, but oh well. I think she is going to get some anyways. :)

From what I understand, we are going out procelyting again. Im both excited and nervous, and I am sure I wont be as shocked this time going out. We are leaving the CCM/ARRIVING to the mission on Tuesday the 30, so we will see how that goes. I know it is about an hour or so away from where we are. One of my teachers, Hermano Meza, lives in our mission, and it takes him 1 1/2 to bus here. He also said that the area is too dangerous, and he hopes it will change soon (in getting missionaries in there). That was shocking for us all, because he is EXTREMELY clean and tidy. He also has the CUTEST wife and 3 month old daughter, and it is so hard to imagine they live in a place like that!

Love you all!

Hermana Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment